Sunday Sweets: Chocolate Cupcakes with Nutella Frosting


Many people love Nutella. I, for one, like Nutella. When I bake dark chocolate cupcakes with Nutella frosting, I end up getting a little greedy, which is a sort of achievement considering how I don't usually eat what I bake. Nutella frosting is hard to resist, though. In fact, I like it better in cupcake frosting form than in its actual hazelnut chocolate spread form.


There's no excuse for terrible photography, but I'd like to point out that there was a blackout.
I ended up making chocolate cupcakes instead of dark chocolate cupcakes because I forgot to buy an essential ingredient, but my nephews demolished them anyway as soon as I was done taking pictures. They didn't last for long, so it didn't really matter whether I made any effort in piping.


  
Tono-sama is silently judging me and my terrible ladling skills. Should I write about my toys one of these days?


There's still some frosting left in the fridge so I'd have to make some cupcakes for myself.

By the way, we also got to return to Karlo's Gourmet & Coffee so my mom tried their Mangosteen Frappuccino. When asked what it tastes like, she said it was sour. I suppose that was to be expected from something mangosteen flavoured.


How was your Easter Sunday?

April M.

No comments:

Post a Comment