Sunday Sweets: Annipie


Annipie is a local brand best known for their cinnamon rolls, although they offer more than just cakes and pastries. They also have smaller locations with a more limited menu in Abreeza and Gaisano Mall. My mother is inexplicably fond of this establishment so I find myself here more often than I would like.




Their food is obviously something many enjoy if people keep coming back and I honestly encourage everyone to give them a try. My preference leans more towards their pastries, but they have a decent selection of savoury meals to choose from so there's bound to be something that'll please your taste buds.

The one thing I really like is their Tuna Melt Panini so it was a big disappointment when it turned out that it wasn't available today. I ended up getting their carbonara instead.

  
Um. Well. It's creamy so I guess it has that going for it.
Their tagline is "Your Cinnamon Destination", so, at the very least, stop by for a cinnamon roll or two! I chose the plain one because I'm very boring, but they have ones with chocolate, caramel, nuts, and other crunchy sprinkly things.



I think the cinnamon rolls are best eaten as soon as they are served, when they're still warm. Since the syrup is very sweet, I prefer to eat the bun before it's completely soaked. Of course, you can eat yours any way you wish—just be careful not to eat too many!

April M.

No comments:

Post a Comment