Bacon, Eggs & Etc.


Cooking is unfortunately not part of my skill set. I just don't have the patience required for it so the list of things I can "cook" is depressingly short. Since baking is relatively easier for me, when I learned about bacon egg cups, I knew I had to try making them.

There's still lots more to work on, but I think it's not a bad start!
We tried the vongole and quesadilla at Karl's before we left Davao. They're both pretty good, except that my tolerance for spicy food is unfortunately abysmally low.



The other day I had Teriyaki Boy's gyuuniku ramen for lunch. Their noodles are always so weird and the meat wasn't what I expected. I really liked the soup, although my mother found it too salty.





Tagging along with my mom and her friends is fun mostly because they're really cute. Is it creepy that I enjoy just listening to them chatter all day? They're always so loud and lively, and they never seem to run out of interesting stories to tell. It makes me wonder if my friends and I will be as cute as they are when we get to their age. We probably won't have many fun stories about our college days, though.


Resorts World Manila also has a few restaurants worth checking out.
It's also pretty cool that I get to eat at fancy places because of them. That's just one of the perks of tagging along fun ladies, but definitely one that I won't say no to... even if I spend most of my time being too shy to take anything because everything is just too fancy for a lowly peasant like me!

The hanging lamp things at the bar of Marriott Hotel Manila are pretty...
  
...I wonder if they ever clean them, though. Spring cleaning must be a pain.


I also tried their strawberry gateau, having absolutely no idea what it was, and I guess it had rum or something because it was very strange to my tongue. As for fruits, they had melon, yellow watermelon, and pineapple. The melon and watermelon weren't very sweet, which I liked anyway, while the pineapple was just sweet enough, which I really liked.

That's basically what I've been up to these past few days. It's not so interesting, huh? We might go somewhere cool soon, though, and I'll be sure to share it with everyone!

How's your spring/summer coming along?





Teriyaki Boy
Ground Floor SM City Marikina, Marcos Highway, Marikina, Metro Manila

Resorts World Manila
Newport Boulevard, Newport City Complex, Pasay City, Metro Manila

Marriott Hotel Manila
No. 10, Newport Boulevard, Newport City Complex, Pasay City, Metro Manila

April M.

No comments:

Post a Comment