Kuala Lumpur Food Log #1


On our last few days before returning to the Philippines, we attempted to eat at places we haven't tried before. The result of this is a bunch of photos, so here comes the first of my KL Food Logs!




The seafood aglio olio is typically with chili powder but we asked for mine to be not spicy. It had a lot of squid and the shrimp was good, too.

Level 3 Avenue K




Their glass cups are really unique and pretty. Unfortunately, they don't sell mugs and such merchandise like Starbucks.

I've always admired artists who can draw in cafes, but I don't work fast and we never stay long enough for me to finish anything. I don't even get to make good process in pieces I've already started.

Level 2 Avenue K




It's always so dark in bars, which makes taking pictures of food so troublesome. The ambiance may be nice for people who frequent it, but I'm not much of a night life person and prefer places with good lighting. 

With that said, Ciccio has good pizza and their watermelon juice is also pretty good.

15, Changkat Bukit Bintang, 50200 Kuala Lumpur






There's so much nachos. They're good nachos, though. I prefer my steak with mushroom sauce so I didn't enjoy this one as much as I potentially would have. My drink was very pink and very sweet, like candy, but it was good anyway.

Ground Floor, Wisma Concorde, Jalan Sultan Ismail, 50250 Kuala Lumpur

April M.

No comments:

Post a Comment