Chelsea Kitchen


Chelsea Kitchen's location is rather strange. It's an open area at SM Megamall's Fashion Hall, with their most "secluded" corner being surrounded by windows that let the people outside the mall look in on the diners.


But once you realize that no one outside really cares enough to spare you a glance and get a little comfy on your seat, the place is actually not all that bad. The food's pretty good too! My brother even said their tapa was the best tapa he has eaten in his life so far.



Their Smoked Tinapa Aglio Olio is also pretty good but it's, again, too spicy for me. I really wish I could handle spicy food because I wanted to eat more of it! We tried their Bacon Hawaiian pizza as well. I don't enjoy pineapple in my savoury food, though.




They seem to have a promo where kids get to eat for free or something, in case you're looking for somewhere to treat the family on your day out!


Chelsea Kitchen
Ground Floor, Mega Fashion Hall,
SM Megamall, Ortigas Center,
Mandaluyong City

April M.

No comments:

Post a Comment