Mama Lou's and La Lola


How is it suddenly September? They say time flies when you're having fun, but I think that's also true even when you're not exactly having a blast. I just happened to have been too preoccupied with other things to sit down and edit pictures so I haven't been able to update right away.



On Saturday evening, we went to UP Town Center to have dinner at Mama Lou's Italian Kitchen. While my mozzarella burger steak wasn't terrible, I wonder if I would have been better off with pasta. Well, I wanted meat so that was fine.

My brother's first reaction: "Smells like Jollibee."



The Mama Lou's Special pizza had a very thin crust, which some people might like. It wasn't my type, as it had less cheese than what I would prefer and I don't like fruits in my pizza (it had mangoes), but my companions enjoyed it. My brother got the fillet mignon, which was also pretty good.



After that, dessert was churros from La Lola. The churros was crispy on the outside and fluffy in the inside, while the chocolate dip was rich and delicious. Six pieces of churros is still a lot, more than enough for my brother and I to share. Although I suppose that mostly depends on how hungry you are, and we did just come from dinner.






That's about it! By the time we got home, I was already too tired to write a blog post and I had to sleep early anyway since I'd be spending most of Sunday traveling to Kuala Lumpur.


I keep telling myself I'm not running a food blog, but I don't do anything else interesting enough to write about, so maybe I'll try to find something different to talk about while I'm here in KL.




Mama Lou's Italian Kitchen
Ground Floor, UP Town Center,
Katipunan Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City

Churreria La Lola
Ground Floor, UP Town Center,
Katipunan Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City

April M.

No comments:

Post a Comment