Diary: Over Lord Cat


I admit I haven't done anything very interesting in the past few days, but I did do a lot of walking and took some photos while I was at it, so I might as well post them.



Friday's lunch was kolo mee, Sarawak's signature noodle dish, and beef soup. I don't know how authentic the taste is because I've never be to Sarawak personally. These two served together was more like beef noodle soup with the noodle separated from the soup. People who are used to more flavourful dishes would probably find kolo mee too plain, but it suited me just fine because I tend to like my food plain.


After lunch we went to KLCC so I could take photos of the Petronas Twin Towers. Or at least I attempted to take decent ones. I've taken photos of these towers many times before with different cameras all these years and still I have not taken a single photo that I was completely happy with. I suppose that means I didn't improve my skills at all!


At least now they fit in the frame without having to lie down on the ground. Bless technology.


The next day involved a lot more walking again, although there was nothing much interesting aside from the pretty decoration at Sungei Wang Plaza for their Thousand Lanterns Festival. I actually haven't had any mooncakes even though there are mooncakes everywhere.





Then dinner was at The Steakhouse where the view of the street was surprisingly nice. Although there's not much to see, I enjoyed watching the people walking outside and I've only ever seen the street while I'm on it, so it was nice to see what it looks like from a different point of view.






Sunday began with a walk, but this time it's a different route than usual. I saw a few things that I found interesting, like this building that looks like Helheim Forest has started eating it.



There's also this beautiful cat that was kind enough to stop and let me take its pictures. It was only a few steps away from the building... perhaps it's an Over Lord...


I mean. Look at that cat. Ain't it beautiful? Maybe it's the Redyue of cats. Or the Cat of the Beginning.






We actually rode a bus to go back to where we're staying! It's comfortable because it's a new-ish bus and it wasn't crowded. We don't have these kinds of buses back home. I don't mind walking, but this is a pretty good ending to all that walking adventures, right?



April M.

No comments:

Post a Comment