Weekenders: Mu Noodle Bar, Baskin-Robbins and Etude House


If the name isn't obvious enough, Mu Noodle Bar is all about noodles. You can choose the noodle and broth, and it's served in a clay pot still boiling hot. They also have pasta and a few other things if you're not in the mood for soup.

  
This is the Glorietta 2 branch.



For dessert, we had ice cream at Baskin-Robbins. My mother has always loved Baskin-Robbins, but there didn't used to be one here until recently. Or at least we didn't know there was one. This store is at Greenbelt 5. According to their website, they have stores at Bonifacio Global City, Fairview Terraces, and TriNoma as well. All of these places are too much of a hassle to reach for us, so I guess this isn't going to be a treat we'll have often.






We passed by Etude House so I went in to pick this one up. I hope to try it soon.

Unfortunately, they also didn't have the other things I've been looking for. Is their eye primer really always out of stock or do they just not stock it anymore?



I'm losing hope of getting their eye primer, but I will be checking out other Etude House branches again for their lip pencil, of which I've read decent reviews of. They had them at the Greenbelt store, though they didn't have the shade that I wanted.

Next time I'd like to write about my makeup adventures too!

April M.

No comments:

Post a Comment