All Your Meat Are Belong To Me


Korean food is one of the many cuisines that I'm not entirely fond of. My tastes are of the very plain persuasion, so the fancy flavours of Daehan Minguk do not interest me much. As such, we rarely, if ever, eat at Korean restaurants and I am very unfamiliar of what real Korean food tastes like. Is Bulgogi Brothers authentic Korean cuisine? I have no idea. But I like their meat and that's really all it takes to keep me coming back.





Our first taste of Bulgogi Brothers was a few years back in Kuala Lumpur where our server was Filipino and we ate heart shaped meat. We got back and didn't eat at a Bulgogi Brothers again because even if there was one in Manila, it was most likely too far away anyway.





When a store opened in SM Lanang Premier relatively recently, it was just me and my mom, and I couldn't find their heart-shaped bulgogi on the menu but I hit the jackpot with the Beef Belly Barbecue, so now that's the only thing I eat here. They have other stuff on the menu worth checking out, of course! For the more adventurous, there's soup and noodles, and Korean shabu-shabu. It's just that I'm, like I've mentioned before, a terrible creature of habit.

  
My mom had pork belly barbecue.



  
It's the perfect serving size for me, too! Finally, a serving at a restaurant that I can actually finish.


Of all the times we've been here, they've only been nice to us. Good food, nice people... I always leave this restaurant with a satisfied belly. Giardino Gelato is right outside, too! You know, if you managed to save room for dessert.




Bulgogi Brothers
2nd Level, Fountain Court, SM Lanang Premier

April M.

No comments:

Post a Comment