Penne For Your Thoughts


The great thing about my family is that it's full of people who love food. It's not just my brothers who are always on a lookout for new places to dine at, but also my cousins. This time we were taken to Bellini's in Marikina for lunch.


  
There's also a Bellini's at Cubao Expo.
It's a relatively small place so I imagine it would be very crowded if the place was full, but it was a Monday and we had a late lunch. We were told that they're busiest during dinnertime.




Appetizers! There's eggplant, zucchini, onions... and something I didn't quite catch. Partly because I don't eat vegetables (don't be like me, kids!) and partly because I have a very small capacity for foodstuff, I don't normally eat appetizers. However, I tried the zucchini this time! It was good and my companions said the rest do not lag behind.






One serving is good for one person with a healthy appetite or two people with a not-at-all-healthy appetite like mine. We just shared one serving of the tiramisu and the panna cotta each among the four of us, but if you're not as full, you may want more.



  
Complimentary sweet wine of some sort.
There's a list of their menu on Munchpunch, although this may only be what they have at their Cubao Expo restaurant. They seem to have more on the menu in Marikina, or that may only be me getting so overwhelmed by the choices! Either way, Bellini's serves good food and it's definitely worth giving them a try.




Bellini's Italian Restaurant
#310 Shoe Avenue, Sto. Nino, Marikina City

April M.

No comments:

Post a Comment