Nandai Fujisoba


Does it ever feel like nothing's really going on in your life but at the same time so many things are happening all at once? This happens a lot to me and the past week has been one of those times. This kind of feeling tends to weigh down on me so much that even if there's something worth writing about, I end up not posting at all.

Things that happened the past few days mostly had nothing to do with me, so it's not something for me to write about. Let's talk about other things. Like food!




We didn't have any actual plans that day besides dropping by the hotel and walking to SM Aura Premier. We woke up far too early, though, so while I usually wouldn't mind just wandering around, by lunch time I have spent all my energy for that day to think too much about where to eat. We landed right in front of Nandai Fujisoba (it was by the escalators) and decided to just eat there.

Among my many regrets in life, eating here isn't one of them. The food's actually pretty good, the lady who attended to us was really nice, and the prices are reasonable, especially considering we were at a fancy area. (Well, fancy for me, a simple inaka potato.)

Their noodles looked tempting but I got ebi tendon because I felt like eating rice. I ended up really liking my mom's order too. I think it was a salmon belly rice bowl? They also ordered yasai kakiage, which looked kinda suspicious to me...




Overall, it was a good experience! So if you find yourself wandering around SM Aura, I wouldn't discourage you from trying it out.

Other places I ate at this past few days that I wasn't able to take a lot of pictures at were Mary Grace Cafe, Chelsea Kitchen, and Tenya Tendon. The last one was also surprisingly not disappointing. Now I guess I understand what my brother meant when he said there's a lot of decent places to get Japanese food in Manila, unlike in Davao where you pay around the same price for something that often leaves you wanting something else.

This wraps up the second blog entry for February. So far I'm on the right track, right? Let's keep trying!





Nandai Fujisoba
Lower Ground Level, SM Aura Premier
facebook: @fujisobaph
twitter: fujisobaph
instagram: fujisobaph

April M.

No comments:

Post a Comment