Photo Dump: Dahilayan Forest Park


Okay, so we didn't really do much in Dahilayan Forest Park. Everything was too expensive and I, for one, am too cheap to shell out that much for like a five minute slide down a slope. Anyway, I've experienced their zip line and luge before. That should be enough, right?




Still, the place was pretty and I took a few decent pictures despite the not-so-ideal weather, so I thought it would be a shame not to post them over here.





I was away during the weekend, but the weather didn't provide for nice photographing conditions. Unfortunately, I am not skilled enough to make the best out of the situation. Among the six places we managed to visit, I only have these. A big fail, I know!







The place was really nice and cool, specially that day since it was a little cloudy and it seemed like it would rain any time soon. We only went there to eat and walk around a little, but it was a fairly good escape from the 30-something Celcius we regularly experience in Davao. It almost made the hours long road trips worth it.




Well, you know. Road trips are always very tiring and very few things make them really worth it. This one was pretty close.

April M.

No comments:

Post a Comment