Sunday Sweets: Saint Marc Café


Chocolate croissants were something I only ever heard of from Nishii Yukito's old blog so when I found out about St. Marc Café in the Philippines, I thought I was one step closer to trying them. However, it wasn't until I noticed their branch in UP Town Center that I actually had any excuse to do so. Commuting is never a pleasant experience but it's always much worse in Manila, so there was no way I'd go through that much just for a croissant that I may or may not like.



Of course I ended up liking it anyway, though I wish I could have tried their crepes and stuff. The two times we went there were right after meals so I was too full to eat anything else. Aside from their croissants and coffee, they also offer some pasta and a bunch of other colorful things that they have displays of at the front of the shop.




They also have white chocolate croissants and I think a matcha and white chocolate marble, which my mother preferred over the plain chocolate croissants. Their matcha latte wasn't anything super amazing, but it was one of the better ones I've tried, so I guess that counts for something.






You can bring home a box of chococro as well! The croissants taste better when they're warm, although they smell really good too so you may not be able to resist eating them all before you even get home.



Saint Marc Café
Ground Level, UP Town Center
Katipunan Ave., Diliman, Quezon City

April M.

No comments:

Post a Comment