Katsu Country


This place is something we found completely by chance. It has an eye-catching exterior: a stylish building with colorful window art advertising their menu additions.

The interior was just as stylish. I really like the cute little lights and their chairs. It's a very modern dining place, perfect for your Instagram or something. I think it's also a nice place to eat at with friends, unless you're on a budget like me and my friends. Then again, this area is full of pricey dining places. I think this place is one of the few where it's actually worth the money.



Among the things I wish I tried in Japan is that fancy french toast thing they do, but we never really sat down for merienda there. When I have little time and very many things I wanna see and do during a trip, it's easy for me to forget to eat and I end up with a lot of food-related regrets. Katsu Country actually offers the Shibuya Toast in their menu. Sadly, I didn't get to eat it this time either.

It was lunch time so I opted to try out their katsudon. With a name like Katsu Country, how could I not? I'm glad to say that I wasn't disappointed. It was a pretty decent katsudon. My mom and my brother tried the shrimp and the pork katsu. They're also quite good. The gyoza was so-so, but I think I'd still get it if there was a next time.

I'd love to come back here solely to try their desserts!



This place is really fancy for my third world inaka standards, but still not as fancy as Yabu: House of Katsu. I'd say it's Yabu's little brother who hasn't quite reached puberty but is growing up quite nicely. It's a nice place for lunch dates, so the next time you find yourself looking for a place to hang out with your cool friends, why not give it a try?







Katsu Country
Ground Floor, Junction Bldg., Jacinto ext. cor. Arellano St.
business hours: 11am - 10pm, Mon - Sat
facebook: @katsucountry
instagram: @katsucountry

April M.

No comments:

Post a Comment