Design, Build, Eat


If you ever looked at your favourite pizza from your favourite pizza place and thought, "This would be so much better if it had ________ instead of ______," then maybe Project Pie is for you.




Project Pie is an American pizza chain with several branches in Manila, one of which is in Eastwood. Here you can choose from their pre-designed pizzas and customize them, or you can build your own, so there won't be any of those pesky onions you hate so much but people keep putting on your pizza anyway. They even have dessert pizzas you can put stuff like Nutella on!


A pizza is good for one person, or two if you don't eat much. The crust is thin and it gets really chewy when it gets cold. They have all-you-can-drink sodas, so that's pretty cool too.





It was fun for its novelty, I suppose, and it's nice to have toppings on my pizza that I would actually eat. However, I always leave the place not completely satisfied. I'm not sure why. Maybe I just haven't found the perfect combination of toppings yet. Maybe it's the chewy crust that's a deal breaker for me. I'm not keen on going back, but I'm not going to discourage people from going because I think everyone deserves to find their One True Pizza.


I hope you find yours in Project Pie.



Project Pie
Eastwood City Cyberpark, C-5
Quezon City
(02) 234-0938

April M.

No comments:

Post a Comment